Volunteer Advocacy Training
Get engaged and make a meaningful difference
Want an active way to build connections with your local community, share your passions, and make a difference where you live? Join us to learn how to be an effective advocate, and practice your new skills on the issue of early childhood education.
United Way for Greater Austin is offering a free, virtual 1-hour training on September 16. Register below, and we'll send you a ZOOM link before the session.
- An overview of advocacy and a look into the critical role we play in responding to our government and funding decisions
- Practical tools for ways to advocate for change
- A training on how to be an effective advocate by sharing your personal connection to the cause
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: