Plate Prep - HEB Feast of Sharing
Help serve thousands of Thanksgiving meals by assembling plates of food for Feast of Sharing guests! Volunteers will wear hairnets, gloves, and aprons and follow proper food handling procedure at all times. Volunteers must be able to stand for the duration of their shift and work in a past paced crowded environment.
The minimum age for this volunteer position is 18 years old. Every volunteer must sign up individually. As part of sign up, you are required to read and agree to the Feast of Sharing volunteer waiver. Your electronic agreement to the waiver in the sign up process ensures that you will not need to bring a paper copy with you.
- There is no team sign up option.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes, shoes and H-E-B partner red shirts.
- Please do not bring any personal items with you as there will be no storage space available.
- Ensure you read over the Parking Instructions
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: